Learn what information we collect about you, what we use it for, and how you can access or amend that information.
What kind of personal information we collect.
- We collect personal information about you including: Your name, email address, residential address and contact telephone numbers.
Where we collect personal information from.
- We primarily collect personal information directly from you when you interact with us through the website or enrol with us at clinics.
Purposes for which we collect your personal information.
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Contacting you.
- Responding to queries.
- Providing health information
- Internal and external dispute resolution.
- Marketing products and services provided by us, relevant persons and third parties we have dealings with.
- Complying with our legal obligations and assisting government and law enforcement agencies or regulators.
What are the consequences of you not providing the personal information we require?
- If you do not provide us with all of the personal information we have requested from you, we may not be able to complete your enrolment and provide ongoing services.
How you can access/amend your personal information.
- You may request access to your personal information we hold by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will usually provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you, however in certain circumstances we may not be able to provide you with a copy of your personal information (and are not required to under the Privacy Act), for example if the information does not exist, cannot be found or is not readily retrievable.
- You may request that the personal information we hold about you be corrected by emailing us at email@example.com